Thursday, November 4, 2010

thursday morning




Assalamualaikum...


emmm this week gonna be my study week stating from last monday..until now im nop yet study anything,can u believe my schelu for da exam r very fix n so close together..stat from

9/11----->ibg 302...something baut DNA

12/11------>lsp 402..my english class.ngegegee

13/11------->btt 301..tissue culture..eeee

16/11------->fel 271/htv 201..hah cant belive i got 2 exm on da same day!!!

20/11----->ibg 302..bioreactor..errghhh

23/11----->my minor (saiko)

so tough this sem, gonna kecup all of this....

but still on this moment doest touch anything...then u tell me how im gonna be berjaya dlm kehidupan if like this...waaaaa...so frustated la...then i will end up up menyesal xsudah,..then make new hope 4 da new sem..so stupid of me..did i realize that every sem im just doing da sem thing..nothing never ever changing...come on nab..did u see ur self in ..hahah


mirrow ...mirrow in da world ..show me what is da question will come out in exm..ahaks







hopeless

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails